Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: I give up on Poser. Officially.

karibousboutique opened this issue on Sep 21, 2019 ยท 44 posts

Richard60 posted Sun, 29 September 2019 at 10:57 AM

Just a question since you stated you have PP2104 & PP2014GD what features of GD do you use that Poser 11 can't? Kinect and Reduce/hide Polygons are the only two that come to mind. Kinect you could capture the motion and export it as a BVH and Reduce/Hide export the result and use both in PP2104. Fixing your issue maybe simple or it might not be possible. As an example one day I want to use the number keypad on my keyboard and found the 0 key dead. Bought a new keyboard it also had a dead 0 keypad. Turns out it was a program that had nothing to do with the keyboard (no shortcuts etc.). Also it was basically only on my computer. How do you solve that? Another is that in 1995 my squadron got 16 brand new 486 computer with Win95 and office. The two that my shop got (one was mine) would not import a text file into Access. The other one in the office also would not import text into Access. All the rest did. Tried to reinstall Win95 and office using multiple different install disk sets. No help Found the register key on a working machine and compared to mine and it was the same. Installed their key on my machine and it worked. Reloaded Win95 and Office and it was broke again. Installed the key and it fixed it. Point being same machines all made within a day of each other same install disks same everything except two would not work and 14 did. Where is the blame in that?

Bondware gave you a solution for the missing features of 2014GD and for the most part your regular 2104 still works. if they gave a fix that didn't work then what? If it worked in their test machine it must be something on your end and I doubt they have the time at this moment to spend fixing a piece of software that hasn't been sold in years.

Poser 5, 6, 7, 8, Poser Pro 9 (2012), 10 (2014), 11, 12, 13