Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Thread for those new to Hivewire figures

Glitterati3D opened this issue on Sep 22, 2019 ยท 139 posts

hornet3d posted Mon, 23 September 2019 at 12:59 PM

Miss B posted at 6:52PM Mon, 23 September 2019 - #4363581

I sooooo wish this forum had "Like" buttons!! I miss being able to show my appreciation of posts/renders folks post that very often blow my mind.

I'm very familiar with Caoimhe's story, as I've been watching you post your wonderful renders on the HW forum Hornet, and I hope this encourages others to add their renders of the HW family of characters here as well. 🙂

Yes it has been a long and disjointed story so far, generally following the way mind works, or not, as the case may be. The reason for posting here is to try and encourage the people who suddenly have access to Dawn, Dusk and the others is to give them a try. I really can't stress enough that I have no formal training, no special skills just many years of working in Poser. It really is a case that if I can do it so can anyone, yes it took me a long time to get to where I was happy with the character but I learnt a lot and it was, on the whole, a lot of fun. All I had was Poser, some time on my hands and a great deal of help via the forums. I am sure if people try the figures they will be surprised at just how good they are.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.