Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: The best thing about a prostate examination...

SamTherapy opened this issue on Apr 15, 2019 ยท 29 posts

SamTherapy posted Wed, 17 April 2019 at 11:04 PM

Redfern posted at 5:02AM Thu, 18 April 2019 - #4350216

I'm tested every year. Considering it's usually in late November, I joking think of it as a "holiday gift" from my doctor. Shoot, I'd actually see it as fun if my physician were an attractive young woman! I mean, some guys actually pay for that kind of, ahem, "service" and the ladies involved are not even medically qualified!

Seriously, guys, it's not painful, no more than "pinching a small loaf" and is considerably quicker. Shoot, I even had a colonoscopy about 4 years ago. The procedure itself is nothing. I thought I would have a sore backside from having an optical tube inserted deep into my large intestine. Ironically, my tush felt better after I "awoke" from the procedure. (They don't actually put you fully under as they need you to respond during the exam. Instead, they give you something that blocks your short time memory.) The "discomfort" resulted from the powerful laxative solution one must drink to flush the colon clean. (You don't want "poo" smudging the camera lens.) But the examination itself? You don't recall it and the probe does not leave you with a sore a$$.

Sincerely,

Bill

YMMV, as they say. I had a colonoscopy and a gastroscopy at the same time and I remember it all. Not the worst thing ever, but definitely not pleasant. And, oh yeah, that there bowel prep stuff is such fun. 😂

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery