Forum: Genesis 3 to Poser-FREE Utility Help

Subject: Welcome to the Genesis 3 to Poser-FREE utility help and support forum

lululee opened this issue on Feb 26, 2016 ยท 275 posts

High_lord_Kane posted Wed, 21 June 2017 at 3:18 AM

After losing my cool and giving up, I came back and tried a few new things. First, everything for Genesis 2 works fine, so I know DSON is not the problem, importer or no importer. I've watched Youtube videos, followed step by step instructions and every time I get the same result: errors, no matter what I do or how I do it. Gen 3 male now loads without errors, but distorts like a circus freak if you try to move him. My problem is I can't get the base figures in. Clothes and everything seem to load fine. Even the original method using DS (re-rig, create PCFs, etc) results in this error (screencap):

Is it because I have extra characters installed and it's too much for my RAM or something? Is it because the program and content are on different drives (Seems unlikely because genesis 2 works)? I can't figure out python for the life of me, and I don't know what any of this means so I can't fix it (even google hasn't been able to help). Any-body out there know enough to tell me what this error means? If the program is just being difficult and not gonna cooperate, I can live with that... but I need to know why.Poser error.png

Oh, and if you're wondering why not just use DS... I HATE, LOATHE AND DESPISE that f#%&ing program.