Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Stargate Atlantis - gate room under construction

seachnasaigh opened this issue on Jul 13, 2016 ยท 102 posts

seachnasaigh posted Sun, 14 August 2016 at 7:31 AM

Hooray! The circuit detailing for the control crystals is good, as is the constellation detail on the DHD. thumbsup.gif I'll add the glowing effect to your textures - and to those burnt orange panels in the chassis.

I already have a lettering mask for that keyboard. The Asgard communication stone is UV mapped to make it fairly easy to add Futharken lettering around the side. I may already have a raw UFO file started for that.

Anyone who's game, we'll need a bump map for that geometric pattern on the piano chassis sides/back/legs.

Control_Console_-_Atlantis.jpg

piano - side.jpg

piano model.jpg

I'm trying to draw a cleaner engraving bump map at 4096x4096 for the stargate, but my old 32bit PhotoImpact X3 program pops up an "insufficient memory" warning sometimes. This workstation (Urania) has 48GB; I should shop for a 64bit photo manipulation & drawing program, but I hate to have to learn a different program from scratch.

I'm just about finished with saving OBJ assemblies from Silo. I've been trying to be careful about breaking it up with the idea of being able to hide a piece so as to allow camera access.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5