Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Daz Studio 4.9 Big Changes Incoming!!

ghosty12 opened this issue on Oct 28, 2015 ยท 502 posts

gate posted Sun, 21 February 2016 at 3:46 AM

Well actually for me it does not matter as I mostly use Poser , but still in the back of your head thinking would it ever be worth to give DS a shot . so I would be a newbie in this sector and would have to decide ! is it worth the hassle. already hard enough when a Poser user would love to have a DS only product sold asking me if I would offer a remake that could be used in Poser in case that he would purchase that Product.

As for gyger to bad he fell and actually was a Nabor ok he sure was a little special I got a House hes Cusin owned few decades back and we were looking at Drawings he made in hes school times while he had class in GR. A great man but at the same time always the talk of the little Village. He got pretty upsett about the Treatment he got from the movie industry also how hes stuff has been abused in NY but this is another story. I thought I seen also a Jockey that would honor Him sold at Daz but I might be wrong as I don't really surf allot there. but we don't really wanna talk about integrated Ideas that might show up in our creations , it might get a little complicated.

In a way I could say great Daz shall do it this way same as many tried and done! it might be a chance that many go back to Poser so the market bounces from one side to the other . but I think if both would work hand in hand it all would be easyer for the Creator the customer and the store-owner. rather then to make each other to much concurrence causing separations

Like you mentioned DS users can use Poser stuff in there Programm and will with some slight modifications but Poser users barely cant even if they would like to , assuming Poser does the same thing blocking the Comp-ability and say hey CR2 pp2 ect is our file model and DS should not use it , then for sure there would be a full Separation. all this makes the User the customer and the creator uncomfortable as he needs to decide what will he use with the little time hes got.