Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Daz Studio 4.9 Big Changes Incoming!!

ghosty12 opened this issue on Oct 28, 2015 ยท 502 posts

Male_M3dia posted Sat, 20 February 2016 at 9:35 PM

gate posted at 10:27PM Sat, 20 February 2016 - #4256378

Well I guess I never mentioned that I never used DS ! and actually do not plan to use it. the argument never was ether being a DS user or not, just was based on Encryptions the actual Marketing idea in this thread. Such arguments still are helpful to Improve if you believe it or not, I can even learn from your statements to see what could be done differently or better there is always some positive things found in such arguments

That's fair enough, but the subject is really about DAZ Studio products being encrypted and how that affects people that are actually using DAZ Studio. But I do have to be honest when I've offered my opinions in the Poser forurm, and even though I owned several copies of Poser (up to Poser 10) and used it create materials and render for my promos for my products, I was told to get out because it was "Poser forum". I don't want to throw that argument up, but I do want to know how the matter of encryption affects you when you aren't using DAZ Studio and you have no intentions to do so either? To me it sounds more like a pile on rather than an honest discussion on not wanting to use encrypted DAZ products. The forums are volatile enough without adding these types of posts that really add fuel to the fire.

Since you would be a 3rd party vendor, your products really wouldn't be affected and they would still be loaded into DAZ studios with no problem and customers would still have to adjust the materials to get your product to render correctly.