Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: how to save a figure?

santicor opened this issue on Feb 08, 2016 ยท 12 posts

EldritchCellar posted Tue, 09 February 2016 at 8:02 AM

Open the .cr2 in a text editor.

In each instance of actor group names check to see if the internal group names have been appended by a numeric entry such as rShldr:1, if so search and replace the entry :1 with a blank space. These number additions will not show in the parameters/properties palette or the group editor. Not quite sure if this will make a difference but it's a good practice to delete these numbers for tidyness' sake.

While in the .cr2 search the term 'weld', this will take you to the bottom of the .cr2 just before the material definitions to the weld statements section of your figure. Check to see if your weld statement hierarchy is intact. If not, there may be a way to fix this... I'd need to do a little reading on the subject.

These are just a couple of ideas that popped into my head. I've never had such a weld problem with any figure I've created so I've never set out to solve such...

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG