Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Question for the Render Guru's here

rokket opened this issue on Jul 26, 2015 ยท 1225 posts

rokket posted Tue, 19 January 2016 at 12:14 AM

When Sonic finds her, she is connected to the table and powered down. There are machines I am modeling right now to take the place of that dated computer bank in the background. But you do know that the human body generates electricity, right? That's what keeps our heart beating, and the impulses that travel to our brain are little electric currents. Her brain has been modified to feed her exoskeleton. The only real human part of her is her body. The modifications to her brain took out the parts of her that feel emotion, pain and everything else associated with being human. There is a CPU in there that is actually an AI unit. So she's mostly machine. We won't see any Robocop tendencies of reliving the days of being a human with her.

John Sr. was working on her until his death, when the project was terminated. But the government doesn't know she wasn't destroyed like they ordered her to be.

And one spoiler: the reason Sr. couldn't destroy her is that she is his niece. She had a terminal illness and volunteered to be the test subject.

It just keeps getting deeper...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.