Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: New competition figure Sneak previews - SM

Razor42 opened this issue on Nov 03, 2015 ยท 240 posts

-Timberwolf- posted Wed, 11 November 2015 at 1:07 PM

Zev0 posted at 7:56PM Wed, 11 November 2015 - #4238126

Timberwolf - Honestly, I don't think half of the testers studied anatomy or know what to look for....If they did, these issues would have been picked up and resolved before the final product was ready. I mean you have one tester that thinks a 6 year old droopy breasted low res figure is perfect.......:)

I really think, you don't need to be an anotomy expert for that. Everyone of us is pretty good in judginging posing and movement of the human body. That's why art is so difficult, because we know, that the artists' audience notice very flaw. an actor knows, how difficult it is to fake body language, because the audience will notice every uncorrectness. So, when we pose a digital human mesh, we see at once, where the bendings are incorrect. Have you ever shown your Poser work-space to a non Poser user? I did that several times, and everyone-really everyone, mentioned right away all those incorrectesses in the anatomy, right away. So this is not a lack of skills at all. This is something different. So, either those beta testers don't care (Which I personally don't belief !!!) or SM doesn't care. There is still time left for fix. I am allmost praying, that they address those issues. Or please address it in an hot Fix release, at least.