Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Daz Studio 4.9 Big Changes Incoming!!

ghosty12 opened this issue on Oct 28, 2015 · 502 posts

Razor42 posted Sun, 01 November 2015 at 12:33 AM

LPR001 posted at 4:18PM Sun, 01 November 2015 - #4236271

One hour nap and at first glance I thought I was reading the Financial Times. What on earth has Smith Micro's P&L Statement got to do with the Daz DRM woes Razor? Although reading it L Statement might be a better choice.

I'm not sure tbh, I believe this #4235778 led to · #4235785 which led to #4236175 so I thought it would have some context. But feel free to remove it and drop it in the Poser Forum if you think it will be more relevant there. ;)

I do have one question I looked at the info over the greyed out icon and took it how you have explained this here. So is there a few bugs to iron out or will it take time to go through my content and list it all appropriately? because I see a few of those for my content that has been on my drive for years. Could this also be the poser companion files etc because I had Poser and Daz on two separate computers at one stage after upgrade so skipped a heap of the installs. Never bothered to catch up.

I know it will take a little time to migrate your old content from 4.8 to 4.9 as the way it connects to your file storage is slightly different than in 4.8. So give it some time but let me know if it persists and I will see if I can direct you to a solution.