Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawns Special Edition Looks Cool

RorrKonn opened this issue on Aug 10, 2015 · 95 posts

hornet3d posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 9:19 AM Online Now!

Really lovely renders!

One thing that might help in using Dawn is that all HW morphs are in the body (as well as other parts they affect). 

Want to use a cheek morph?  With Dawn's BODY selected, simply go to Actor7_Cheeks1_Morphs in the Parameter tab.

I also strongly suggest that people actually read the ReadMe files :)  I put a LOT of information in there, including where morphs will show up once they're INJ in Poser or the product's installed in DS.

What's new in each version is listed as well as upgrade instructions...

Thanks for the advice, I' ll take all I can get at the moment. I am used to reading the ReadMe files, usually to find out the names the items have gone into the runtime under. I think it is the mixture shaping, actors and the like and then the difference between morphs and controls.  Getting my head around all this is taking time but then I am not the quickest at learning new things. On the plus side I am learning a lot of new stuff,enjoying myself and the potential is clear to see.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.