Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawns Special Edition Looks Cool

RorrKonn opened this issue on Aug 10, 2015 · 95 posts

hornet3d posted Wed, 12 August 2015 at 11:42 AM Online Now!

Dawn is growing on me for sure with this new SE....  Going to have to break down and get it her, I think. Sure she's got a couple of things that could be tweaked but she looks tons better than the original release, imho.

With this release and the add-ons that have appeared Dawn is beginning to look like the figure I was expecting from day one.  The real plus now is that, with the figure still being developed and the market fragmenting thanks to the increasing number of Genesis figure and other figures, there is a good chance that support for Dawn will grow.   The introduction of this latest edition can only make increased support more likely. 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.