Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Super Hero search

quietrob opened this issue on Jun 19, 2015 · 515 posts

rokket posted Sun, 05 July 2015 at 3:16 PM

Adam West's Batman was cool when I was a kid and watching the reruns on an old black and white TV. But I found it too campy as an adult. The pink cowl was just one example of where that show went wrong, in my own very humble, very personal opinion.

If I do remodel, I will probably go for either a comic version, or something from the video games.  Something like this would be cool. I just wish I had another male figure to model to. My wife is very specific about not buying anything else for my hobby, which is why I learned to model in the first place and also why I only use Poser native figures. Tyler is a good base to work off, but I am thinking you would be able to tell they were both Tyler in the suits if you used them together. I could use Ryan 2. 3Dream has some pretty nice face morphs in the free stuff on here that will work to change his face. And he has the same morphs as Tyler (Tyler is a Ryan morph after all). I will make that decision when I get this suit uploaded.

If I do rework the suit, this is what I am going for as far as the overall look. 

file_da4fb5c6e93e74d3df8527599fa62642.jp 

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.