Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: any news from Nerd, what direction PP15?

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Jun 03, 2015 · 355 posts

Razor42 posted Sat, 27 June 2015 at 2:58 AM

I think is Daz3d who have to offering native compatibility for Genesis 3, it is the figure creator, it is absurd to ask SM to add compatibility to a 3rd party figure that even their creators (Daz3d) doesn't do. Poser has its own WM system, just ask Daz3d to make a new figure for that system.

It is like I ask Daz3d to add compatibility to the Poser WM system inside Daz Studio.

I know that many people want to use G3 in Poser, but you are getting the wrong way asking SM for compatibility, ask it to Daz3d.

Yeah.... Great news btw! I have developed a new unique Portable Music Player (PMP) it only plays new "Razor" format type music. It's clearly Apple's/Sony's/Spotify's job to make their content work with my device. I'm not going to make my Portable Music Player support Industry standard file format types, then I would need to rely on the established 3rd parties for content. That would just be nuts. After all I'm selling a music player and not music. My customers will just need to accept that the content from the majority music suppliers is not going to work with my device, simple as that. People will just have to start making new music to work with my device, not that I will be supporting them with that though. Hell, I will even throw in some albums from my band as a sweetener, just so they have something to get them started.

I'm expecting a phone call any day now from the big guys to add support for my Razor PMP device. My secretary Beryl is at full alert standing by pen in hand, it's a sure thing! Though I have been thinking I could possibly just open my own online music store instead, everyone knows platform is more important than content anyways. It's going to cost a bit to develop my Razor player for computers so I will just charge $250 for it or $500 for the pro version, of course it will only work with my Razor PMP and Razor format music, but that's the strength of it.

This business plan cannot fail, pls contact me if you want to invest in a winner!

PS This is not a real business opportunity, but perhaps you can see the irony in the suggestion or not... ;)