Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: any news from Nerd, what direction PP15?

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Jun 03, 2015 ยท 355 posts

structure posted Fri, 12 June 2015 at 11:56 AM Forum Coordinator

Homestly Structure, i reread that post three time and it still doesnt make a great deal of sense. Your sayimg poser would be better with less compatibility and less support from vendors? That that somehow would create a peaceful scenario? In my experience in the business world when you have "peace" you have little competition and very little progression. Sm won't need to drop dson support at this rate as a lot of vendors are just dropping poser support period. If there is no interest in dson why are there about 6 products on the front page of rendo store that use it, and 100s of others to in the store.

Nobody said there was no interest in DSON - show me where I said that? What there is no interest in (and this is where the peace would come from) is the constant bitching of a few people about how poser needs DSON, and the fights that then ensue. I personally have no interest in DSON, And the future of poser is not tied up in DSON, And even if SM don't drop support, we could still do without the constant hijacking of poser threads claiming the answer to everything is DSON / genesis. The reason I use poser has no need for any particular kind of figure / prop, Nor will it ever.
but this is what I see every time a POSER thread catches my interest. The daz fanboys come in, and muscle out all the people who dare to think differently to them, and turn the thread into an OMG how wonderful is DSON thread. Now normally I wouldn't mind, but come on .... EVERY damned thread? is this a new plan by DAZ? do they pay you guys to do this? Is it some kind of DAZ masterplan to conquer the 3D universe? Give it a break already.

Locked Out