Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: is Texture Transformer for Dawn worth it?

ghostship2 opened this issue on May 22, 2015 ยท 16 posts

RedPhantom posted Sat, 23 May 2015 at 7:51 AM Online Now! Site Admin

file_c9e1074f5b3f9fc8ea15d152add07294.pn

Here's a sample I did with Paris. It didn't do well with Dawn's corneas or eyelashes. for this sample I made the corneas and party lashes invisible and the regular lashes I had to add color. They were showing white. I haven't used it extensively so I don't know how well it converts complicated shaders. For this sample I used Paris simple Fashion liner. It basically only converts the images. It doesn't save anything else, so I ran both through ezskin to get a similar shader for good comparison. And it saves a pose mat file so you don't have to apply all the textures yourself.

As hborre said, if you're interested in it for the current supported figures, go for it. But there is limited figure support and I don't know how many more figures, if any will be added. I do remember reading a request for someone but the creators didn't feel the figure was worth the effort. I can't tell you who the figure was. And it doesn't mean there won't be any more figures added. There was a bit of a wait between each figure but I can't say if it was an unreasonable one since I have no idea what goes into making the support for each figure. It just seems interminably long to those of us waiting.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10