Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Scarlet - Is it time to jump the V4 ship?

hornet3d opened this issue on May 16, 2015 · 532 posts

pumeco posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 12:47 PM

@Moriador
Woah, you misuderstood me but I'm happy to take the blame for it this time.  My post wasn't aimed at you (notice I never addressed anyone specific for that post).  I was just speaking in general terms.  But I can see how it looks like I was replying to you specifically, so please accept my apologies, I'm sorry about that.  Don't know what Glitterati's problem is though, maybe she can't read.  The only thing I've said about Scarlet was a compliment about how the shoulders were handled!

@Glitterati
Sorry, but you can't blame me for the general behaviour of people when heated figure discussions take place!

@CreativeGuy
True, but there's definitely a Vickie suck-up thing going on.  Can you imagine, if every Poser user suddenly gave Roxie a chance, used the Morph Brush to change whatever they wish, people started using her more, more and more morphs would appear for her, and that in turn would create more Roxie users and less Vickie users - a knock-on effect.  But while everyone is busy supporting figures from the competition, that doesn't happen.