Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Scarlet - Is it time to jump the V4 ship?

hornet3d opened this issue on May 16, 2015 ยท 532 posts

moriador posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 9:26 AM

I am going to stop. There is no comparison between Roxie and Scarlet.

I totally agree, Even after spending hours trying to morph Roxie in the faceroom, she still looks like a psychopathic killer with flat eyes and a very limited range of expressions. (This may well be my lack of skill, but a figure that is easier to use is better for me, in my mind,) A certain person has made a reputation working with those characteristics (aka: girl with blade). And good for him. But it's not really my thing. However, given her superior mesh and rigging in the places where it really counts, I'll definitely keep her in mind should I develop an odd penchant for rendering extreme closeups of girls' buttcracks. My purposes, which include character and portrait renders, Scarlet is much better suited. She's exceptionally good where it matters -- to me. And there's really no competition between the two.

If you feel ripped off, ask for a refund, and push your case politely until you get one. Me, I am very happy with my purchase.

file_9b8619251a19057cff70779273e95aa6.jp

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.