Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Scarlet - Is it time to jump the V4 ship?

hornet3d opened this issue on May 16, 2015 · 532 posts

NanetteTredoux posted Mon, 18 May 2015 at 12:33 AM

A new, successful, well accepted and supported base figure would be welcome. It would also be a considerable investment on the part of the Poser user, given that much more than a base figure is needed to get full use of a figure. I am rather a collector of Poser figures, so I was ripe for this one. Because I make a lot of my own content, a new figure represents not only an investment in money, but an investment in time as well. Given the tools that we have in Poser, I want things to work with the minimum of fuss. Clothes rigged in the fitting room, with all the morphs transferred, should fit. I little pokethrough is ok. A few strokes with the morph brush after conforming and posing is something I can accept. I have made clothes for Michelle, Dawn, Kez, Angela (both versions), BVH's Cynthia, Bella, Lusitana, Polly Gon, Antonia, plus many Daz and Smith Micro figures and I haven't been as frustrated as this. 

Will I be a customer for the add-on content for Scarlet that is in the pipeline? A lot depends on how the creators handle the issues that emerged at launch. 

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch