Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: RPF TOS in regard to posted imagery?

primorge opened this issue on May 06, 2015 · 384 posts

pumeco posted Sat, 09 May 2015 at 6:04 AM

@RorrKonn
Just so you know, for all of us living outside America, our sources are not censored by your government or media, therefore we know what's going on.

You as citizens are being assfucked, mate.  I'm not having a go at America, I like America and I like Americans.  I'm pointing out to you what's going on because I've seen proof of it, lots of proof of it.  You all need to get this stuff sorted and get plenty of compensation to every innocent those fuckers grabbed from the street.  Read-up on your fucking "FEMA Camps" etc, and be sure to bypass your countries rights-infringing censorship bullshit before you do.  In effect, what you have is a slavery system in place which screws the citizens for as much as possible, and for those that can't survive, they're incarcerated for use as labour slaves, and if they can't survive that, it's FEMA coffin time for ya.  FEMA camps are places filled with innocent citizenz who have been assfucked by the way your country is being run.

Not sure what DMD is suggesting by his image, and frankly, don't care, but if it's against what I pointed out, then he gets the big finger in return.  We're not all spinelss citizens who stand for the censorship levels America does, so be thankful there are still ways to ensure you peeps are made aware of what's really going on.  We onlookers can tell you about it, but whether you Americans have the humanity and deceny to actually DO something about it, is guess, is in the hands of your fellow Americans.

Being the decent bunch you are, I'm sure us onlookers will soon be reading about how the Americans finally got off their asses and sorted this bullshit out, so a major  thumbs-up to you all in advance for doing so :-)

My apologies for bringing it up here, but like I said, it was due to the necessary sarcasm I'd posted, I wanted to give an explanation for it.