Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: PoC : You can create your own Dynamic Clothes

mmogul opened this issue on Apr 07, 2014 ยท 46 posts

spearcarrier posted Thu, 01 January 2015 at 8:58 AM

K, so this is what I've gathered from this thread. 1. Once upon a time we could make our own dynamic cloth. Which is great because folks are right: the DAZ dynamic content is extremely lacking. Sure I look at what's available. They're mostly meh. I have specific uses for what I buy. Only one object in the past year, the shawl, has met the need. 2. Now we can't make the dynamic cloth because with 4.7 that's broken? Tell me it ain't so cuz... I have specific needs.... 3. To stay on topic and run the risk of being completely ignored past the ranting and round about unhappiness with things that have nothing to do with DAZ, the moon, unicorns and various things, has anyone tried to beat the problem again? Not that I think we should fix what DAZ keeps breaking so much as we need to fix what DAZ keeps breaking, and understand I've been pretty darned unhappy with DAZ since they broke how I used pwtoon and gave me drama over it when I filed a ticket. SSsooo... can't afford to buy one of these other programs, I make do. 4. Dynamic cloth? Anyone? Wah.