Forum: Freestuff

Subject: more Japanese freebies

infinity10 opened this issue on Jul 14, 2007 ยท 2020 posts

R_Hatch posted Thu, 11 December 2014 at 1:19 AM

Hi all, I have created a series of free tutorials which show how I sketch and generate ideas. The series is aimed at beginners, but maybe intermediates will find it useful too. These tutorials will eventually build into a full course, but there is enough currently published, to get you started. Check out the tutorials on my YouTube channel. Hope you find it useful.

First and foremost: Thank you for this :) It looks to be very interesting and well done. However, you should create a separate thread for this, as it has nothing to do with the thread you've posted it in. I'm guessing this was probably not your intention. It will also get more attention in its own thread, which can only be a good thing.

Also, please don't make your text black, as the forum background is dark grey. If you copied and pasted it from an editor that supports formatting, you should click the "clear formatting" button here in the editor. It's the one just to the right of the strike-through button.

Finally, bring me an espresso and a box of cookies. I'm not really demanding at all now, am I? :p