Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

StaceyG posted Wed, 30 July 2014 at 7:06 PM

Quote - The green text will be changed to something readable - white.

What about the read text. It is as unreadable as the green

Prime in the Wishlist is read and disappears into the dark background. Why can't we have the little red and blue Banners back? They were to easy to see? 

When I think about it, everything that was good, easy to use, and easy to see, has been eliminated. Renderosity was the best Contend Provider - period. With the stroke of midnight ....

1. I  cannot browse anymore because of the excruciatingly slow speed of the site. When will this be fixed?

2. The last check-out was so scary that I don't dare to try again. When will this be fixed?

3. Everything I have bought after July 17th with a file size larger than 11 MG fails to download. I phoned Renderosity and after staff consulted with the programmers I was assured that it wwould be fixed within 48 hours. 48 hours have long passed and of course nothing was fixed. When will it be fixed?

4. I now realize that renewing my PM was a very big mistake. To late - I can only fixe it next year.

The red (Prime) seems very readable on my end against the coloring of the background but I can talk to them further to see about that coloring or about the sash.

1. Site speed we've been monitoring and there were some issues intermittent that were resolved and we haven't been having any speed issues that I'm aware of this week. We addressed those so not sure about why your speed issues around the site are slow. Are there specific pages you are referring to. I just cruised around alot of different areas to see if I see any lag in any specific spot but I'm not having that issue. We do know there was some issues intermittent up until this last week.

1.  I'm not sure what you mean exactly by "the last checkout was so scary" can you be more specific so I can address your concerns as that is vague for me and it's hard for me to help if I don't know exactly what you are referring to. I'll be happy to help it be less scary for you but I need to know more details about what is scaring you so I can help you and put you at ease

2. I will ask personally the programmers tomorrow about the specific issue you were having with downloading so I can be brought up to speed on what the issue was and if and when it will be resolved. I'll get back to you on that for sure

1. Again I'm not sure exactly what you mean about renewing the Prime but I'll be happy to help in any way that I can but I need more specifics from you in order to assist you completely.

Thank you all for your patience

Stacey