Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

StaceyG posted Wed, 30 July 2014 at 2:27 PM

Okay I want to address a few things here.

First off the programmers are working right now on the "green" text issue and it's going to be changed to a white that is more like the title of the product, that coloring. Seems in just doing a some testing of different colors for prices this appears to stand out and be easy to read the best. So this "green" thing will be resolved:)

Second on the sorting of the wishlist, it is there (all except the vendor sorting which I will speak with the programmers about) as it was in the old layout See below for that information along with a screenshot attached

"Sorting has been working since day one of the release. Understand that when you click on table headers such as "Price", "Status" or "Type" as mentioned above it only sorts what's on the current page. As soon as you click the header it sorts whatever is on the page without reloading. To sort all pages or by further options click on the arrow buttons next to the search box. See attached picture for details. This applies to the "Item List" page as well.

In the wishlist beside any item that is "prime" will have that (prime)

BijouxAnew-TwistedDelight Accessorize!  (Prime)

Like the example above.

I know another issue suggested was the ability to search Prime and certain things in a specific vendors storefront and that will be addressed and is on our list to enhance so wanted to let you all know about that.

There are I know lots of other feedback and suggestions I'm still checking on and reviewing but wanted to at least update on a few of these just so you all would know we are at the point now we can start to make tweaks on suggestions/feedback where we can