Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

JohnDelaquiox posted Tue, 29 July 2014 at 9:26 AM

I think they are using the webmaster to buy some time and silence. A scapegoat if you will. Tomorrow is the last day of the sale so whatever, I'm not expecting for anything to get fixed or anymore feedback from the site admins. I also don't expect to be purchasing anything from here for the foreseeable future. Unlike other people who can only find support for the software they use here, my software is supported in many other markets.

They could at the very least post a summary of the issues that have been "compiled" so that the forum members could check it to see if they have missed anything. I doubt that will happen. It's not like their jobs are on the line, even though they should be. All the site admins have been doing lately is coping and pasting the same thing here and there not really showing any actual effort to comply with the few things that we have been requesting. It's also not like we are the only ones unhappy with the new state of things. The forums are full of people that don't like the new setup, rightfully so.