Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

tiggersprings posted Wed, 23 July 2014 at 3:17 PM

Quote - My self, I use Daz as my primary, VUE, Zbrush and other software. I buy a lot of content from many sites. This was my primary store though. I use the Gen 3/4 figures and Genesis. I don't like Genesis 2.

If I was a Daz|Studio user, I might feel differently.  I'm pretty much sticking to shopping here (although maybe less, but mostly due to some personal stuff).  I don't shop much at Daz beause I don't use the DIM to download and install my Poser content. I wind up having to manually rezip whatever I buy there to get rid of the pesky "Content" folders in front of the "Runtime" structure. Just not worth it most of the time (although I do have some PC items I still want).  My only experience with Geneis 1 comes from a few hours of trying to learn Carrara (and that hasn't been going well. I hate the Carrara camera as much as I hated the D|S. camera the last time I tried it).  I'm still hoping things will get better here at Renderosity with the shopping experience soon. I do sympathize with your frustrations, John. I still can't sort my wishlist by price, for whatever reason and it's really maddening.  I hope things work out for all of the Renderosity customer base, and quickly.  😄