Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

IceEmpress posted Tue, 22 July 2014 at 8:23 PM

Just a note that we are spending the next few days compiling all the suggestions/feedback so we can start addressing these. We are not ignorning at all but we had to get all the real bug issues worked out first and this took longer than intended due to some unforeseen circumstances but wanted to pop in here and let you all know that we hear you and we will be going over all the feedback now that the major bugs are out of the way
If you don't want it to look like you are ignoring people, then you need to respond to at least a few of the posts in this and the bug threads.  Also, some people have been reporting that none of the staff is responding to their questions in email or PM, either.  AT the very least, you could respond to people in the bug forum.  The complete halt for over a week of responses from the Rendo staff in those two threads seriously makes it look like they've been abandoned by the staff.
Also, where are Tina and Kim?  That makes things look bad as well, just FYI.  They can't possibly ALL be on vacation...   I've only noticed you in the Customer Support threads in the past few days, and that one guy today.  

We apologize for the delay but as we've always tried to do in the past, we will take into consideration all feedback and do what we can to make all happy!!
You'll have to forgive us if we still have serious doubts.  We were told by Tina a couple weeks ago that the font color (very simple to do!) would not be fixed because the webmaster wants this particular shade of red and refuses to change it, and that is despite that absolutely nobody has voiced support for the color-- not here, and not on the announcement page.  The site layout aside, that particular refusal by the admin alone makes the staff here look VERY unwilling to take any feedback into consideration (though in my case, I know it's the webmaster, and not the forum admins that are responsible for that)
I hope you will respond tomorrow or the day after that to this paragraph, BTW.  It's a major sticking point for me, personally, and I think I've whined about it more than anyone else.