Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

JohnDelaquiox posted Sun, 20 July 2014 at 10:19 PM

I wish I could continue to support the vendors without supporting the site. I have never been so hesitant to make a purchase from anywhere in my entire life. There are a couple of items in the store that I really want to get, but not from here. I swear, if the marketplace continues to go this route, it’s going get to the point where they are going to have to put banners up for software available on other sites just to get by. Click this banner to buy Octane, click this banner to buy Vue, click on this banner to go to a better store. I highly doubt anyone is venturing past the first few pages of the store. Ironman13 is one of the vendors I have purchased the most items from. She currently has a 30% off sale and a bunch of fantastic items that I would really like to get. Guess what. I am not going to. My financial situation is not as good as it once was. I rather give my money to a store that better appreciates. This site has made it evident and clear that they do not want my money. It got the point after the last batch of updates that one of the store heads told me that if I wanted to cancel my membership, I could. No one should ever say that to a customer, especially one that has been a member more than six years. I continued to buy from here but only sale items. That will no longer be the case. Had the service in this site been better I would probably be a prime member. I am a platinum member over at Daz and when things get better I will become a, I guess you can call it a platinum plus member of the new beta plan they are offering.