Forum: Community Center

Subject: FEEDBACK THREAD ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 243 posts

IceEmpress posted Fri, 18 July 2014 at 2:22 AM

I actually will still purchase items, but ONLY rarely, and my wishlist is a shadow of its former self.

The only thing I've bought since then is a single product from Poisen which was 50% off, and it was for 6 bucks.

I have no idea WHY in the world the webmaster wants dark red, skinny sale font, instead of the golden yellow, like "Smilies" right above the reply window here.  THAT would be absolutely perfect-- not too bright, not too dark, not too unsaturated.  I wish Tina would recommend that to the webmaster, and be able to convince him.  The other option would be to keep the color but put the "Sale" font in bold, and make the font a little bit bigger.

That red, BTW, is even worse for colorblind folks getting something as a gift (I doubt many colorblind people make full-color art) Though I know such customers are an extreme rarity-- however, customers with vision problems have also complained about this.

At least on RDNA, I can fix the size problem with a Firefox script.  Even if I did that here, there would still be only two products per row.

BTW, Tina, I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but the categories menu that's supposed to be on the left side of the page is at the top for me, even at full screen (again, Firefox 30, resolution 1024 by 780 or something like that)

Here is a screenshot, please note that it is actually two screenshots spliced together at full-screen.  I think someone else in this thread mentioned this problem, but I'm not sure.  I don't have any faith that any of this will get fixed, however.  I'm sure this post will be ignored anyhow, even if by chance this thread isn't being completely ignored.

I think this system you guys have is simply too complicated to be user-friendly.  People expect drop-down menus of the catefories and characters they want, just like you used to have, similar to what RDNA has, and even similar to what DAZ3D, TurboSquid, and Content Paradise has (that doesn't actually work in the lattermost's case)

I honestly don't know why you guys think this essentials setup was a good idea, esp. when so many people are complaining about it.

It seems at this point that the categories that we have now is what the Rendo staff intended, but you'll note that practically everyone who has commented here or on the announcement page considers this to be a bug.

Please listen to, and please, please try to convince the webmaster to listen to the customers's complaints and requests.  The current (and clearly intentional) limited categories requiring a "search for what you want" setup is making the customers unhappy.  In addition, I have yet to see a single customer who is happy with the sale font color.  You really need to convince the webmaster to change it to a golden yellow. 

These appear to be the two principal non-bug complaints that the majority of customers posting have voiced.