Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making a prop glow inside a box

putrdude opened this issue on Feb 21, 2013 · 56 posts

seachnasaigh posted Tue, 12 March 2013 at 4:43 PM

Hmmm, funny - I use Poser to hide my PhotoShop incompetence. puzzled  Heh, heh.  If you are using Poser to sort of storyboard your work, you might want to try Poser's sketch renderer (as opposed to Firefly).  It simulates pencil, charcoal, etc drawings.

A dog on a spaceship - would always want to open a window and stick it's head out so it's ears could flap in the wind. :laugh:  It is a great mercy that man still has one species which calls him friend. dog

A traditional male admiring TinkerBell?  Those two characteristics aren't in conflict;  indeed, it is natural.  TinkerBell is a petite, trim yet shapely (her top half fits through a keyhole, but her derriere gets stuck! :tongue2: ) blue-eyed blonde whose personality is exquisitely feminine.  She's very ladylike;  even her imperfections (jealousy, temper, etc) are so characteristically feminine as to be endearing - a male's natural reaction is to just smile and ride out the tempest. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I think that women would do better to follow TinkerBell as a role model, rather than so many of the current crop of singers, actresses, and anti-feminine "feminists".

I recall reading that when a reporter asked Walt Disney who was his favorite character, Disney said something to the effect of "Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck have made me a lot of money over the years, but I'm head over heels in love with TinkerBell!" Tinksigh

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5