Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Fast & easy Prop Deleting

ghosty12 opened this issue on Jul 25, 2012 · 11 posts

hornet3d posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 3:10 PM

Quote - advanced figure manger is the quickest one. Even if I don't have much in the scene it is actually quicker to open and use the script, and also one can select a whole lot of parts and parent them say to the grouping object to move them all together, or parent a prop really quickly to some body part like the right hand.  

Advanced figure manager is one of the most useful scripts i have.  Making my comic would be really really slow without it as I am trying to make 1000s of panels.

Love esther

I'll second that, I have the figure manager open and docked along with other tools so that I can delete and group at will.  You can also select and deselect Windows style using the shift or control key while clicking.  Only problem I have is that it will not work with one or two light sets as the lights will not load if the manager is open.  That said I have been using it for well over a year and only two sets display this problem so no real show stopper.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.