Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Render setttings, AO Light Settings and Seams showing, need help...

MatCreator opened this issue on Feb 08, 2011 ยท 116 posts

MatCreator posted Fri, 11 February 2011 at 1:01 PM

Didn't see this as messing around w/ skin shaders, I don't have time for that. Was trying to learn the practical application of lighting w/ regrds to IDL =/

As many of you understand being Poser users, I would rather just plug in a figure and a texture and work from there. The very mention of editing materials is totally another topic... One thing at a time.

If something is wrong w/ the texture settings for the character, I'd rather NOT have it distract the lesson of practical application of the IDL set up. I'm just using a texture preset for the time being.

I started this discussion already in the middle of a scene. I think it's best to see and learn from real situations than playing w/ non-real dummied down set ups. My goal is to make a medium between the technical and the creative, you guys have practiced on stills already, I didn't think it necessary to re-render cubes against walls. It is my intent to light this very scene using the aqcuired knowledge from this thread, this is the best scene to "practice" on, is this not hands on experience?!?

I thank you all for our responses, it is greatly appreciated...

I am going to "do" the 1 light set up, and apply a different skin to see what happens and work from there.

There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that can count, and those that can't..