Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Render setttings, AO Light Settings and Seams showing, need help...

MatCreator opened this issue on Feb 08, 2011 ยท 116 posts

MatCreator posted Fri, 11 February 2011 at 12:41 PM

Ok, I am going to set up another render, won't take long... But in what you see so far:

I am using my own skydome, and it is a full 360 sphere.

You can see the gc IS at 2.2... But what about "eveything else", is that ok?

The infinite light is an infinite light.

If by when you say all color maps are set to use color settings, you mean the blue dot on the top that says: "Use Gamma value from Render Settings", then YES, the blue dots are ticked.

If by when you say all greyscale transmaps, bumpmaps, specular maps, displacement maps are set to Gamma control 1.0, you mean that they are set to 1 where it says: "Custom Gamma value", then YES, they are set to 1.

This is how the materials are set BEFORE running any script =/ So should I leave alone in that case?!? The render shown is done w/o the script.

My lights were set to pure white, but by decreasing the intensity, it changes them to varied levels of gray...

As far as the color of the ground/skydome, those colors are coming from the textures. The skydome has a diffuse of 0, as suggested, and the texture was used in the ambiant channel.

The spotlights were because the single light was not enough, in my early attempts. I will adjust and see what I come up with.

There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that can count, and those that can't..