Forum: Vue

Subject: Flexi-rules: to be bent or broken at moderator’s/admin’s whim

ArtPearl opened this issue on Aug 15, 2010 · 48 posts

thundering1 posted Thu, 26 August 2010 at 9:19 AM

@ LostinSpaceman - why don't you just re-upload the image? It's yours, and you can do it any time. And it sounds like the issue has long since been resolved, so what's stopping you? (see - I'm shrugging again - oh, I guess none of you can see that - well, just letting you know it's happening)

And if you want to err on the side of caution as a just in case, check the nudity box.

Like I said before - regardless of how the TOS MIGHT be enforced/implemented, if any of my characters (not animals, so please, no one should even bother with that argument of "well, what about...?" just to have an argument) don't have clothes on - alien or not, human or not - I just check the box. Why not? It's a character without clothes, right (and one of mine is a teeny silhouette - can't even see anything)? Even if it's an alien with no genitalia whatsoever, it's a nekked alien which - by definition - is "nude".

Anyone who has you on their favorite list will still get the image. Anyone checking that gallery (who doesn't have the filter) will still be able to see it.

Just sayin' - re-upload the image. Sounds like you have had full staff support and have been waiting for THEM for quite some time.

@ Wabe - yeah, I get your policeman metaphor. Don't worry - it's not lost on me.

-Lew