Forum: Vue

Subject: Flexi-rules: to be bent or broken at moderator’s/admin’s whim

ArtPearl opened this issue on Aug 15, 2010 · 48 posts

wabe posted Thu, 26 August 2010 at 1:53 AM

I am still surprised, amazed, shocked, whatever that you all discuss the nudity issue only. Seems a strange focusing to me.

When I understood ArtPearl right, and I support her heavily on that, I had the same problems, it is NOT** the nudity flag that is the problem**. It is the random use from Renderosity officials about what has to be flagged and what not that causes the problem that ArtPearl has. And me.
Let me try an analogy. When a police guy stops you you (normally) don't argue with them about the law system in the country you are at all. But you of course can be unhappy about the treatment you get from this police guy. And should be allowed to question and talk about that. Am I wrong on that ArtPearl (or anybody else?)

I more and more get the impression that moderators and administrators on this site act like a police force, not as supporters for the visitors and friends of this site. And yes, some seem to enjoy their little bit of power, others use it with more care and therefore better for the image of this site.

Second, all that ArtPearl did with her post originally - I did the same, others too - is to say that she/we is not happy with the site and therefore inform friends that they can not expect activities here anymore. Ad what the reasons for this decision were.  What is so wrong with that? Why do you all have to jump on that so heavily? 

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.