Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: VSS Skin Test - Opinions

bagginsbill opened this issue on Apr 23, 2008 · 2832 posts

bagginsbill posted Thu, 01 May 2008 at 9:52 PM

Quote - > Quote - Forgot to say that Rishiki has other mat poses for Beard 2 3 etc, and they add on to the materials so you have to copy and paste the VSS materials on the face for the beards when you load any of them.

Now here is a render using Farmer Joe From CP I think it is a Sixus figure.

The farmer is intertessting.

Oh noes... I did report Rishiki's zones, but I thought if the words "beard" and "mustache" are covered, it would work for all materials zones with  "beard" and "mustache" in them.  If not, there will be many more materials I should I have included in my list.  I do have my masterlist so I could recheck things.

It's ok - I didn't even add them yet. They will work - no worries.

I just need to know this: is "beard" skin or a transmap hair overlay? Meaning, do I use the Skin Template or the Lash Template, or should I make a whole new template for this, so you can have different color from brows, lashes, etc.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)