Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anyone buy Daz's Lorelei for V4 - visible seams?

drifterlee opened this issue on Apr 27, 2007 ยท 31 posts

drifterlee posted Fri, 27 April 2007 at 6:19 PM

Ute emailed me and said she left. That Renderosity would not accept anymore V3/V4 characters from her and to try Miki and Apollo. Here is a quote form her recent IM "forget selling character in Renderosity, they just rejected my Mercedes and told me she would look to similar to Holly!!! We know already since a while it will come!!! Character which are made only with Merchant resources will be rejected, they are not unique enough and even mine who are made 90% made with photos from real people didn't get away and I use a resource only for the base!!! They told me I have to except it because the Market Place would be saturated and only special packs would come out!! I just uploaded Mercedes by Poser Pros and 3DCommune!!! So if you want to start than by 3DCommune!!! Poser Pros also reject if you have not at least 60% own texture in a pack!!! 3DCommune seams to be still okay janedj sells there and I know she use only resources!!! An other place would be Shattered elegance!!! I have also just aplied for a vendor licence there!! "