Don't Miss AU Virtual—It's Free
November 18, 2012 1:25 am
AU Virtual will deliver live streaming sessions from AU 2012 in Las Vegas, plus more than 250 on-demand technical classes on the newest releases of Autodesk products and classes on the latest trends and challenges facing the design industry—right to your desktop.
View the AU Virtual class catalog starting November 15, and then join your peers for this free online event, November 27-29, 2012.
Autodesk University Las Vegas 2012 November 27-29, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
There is still time to take advantage of more than 800 on-site classes, plus networking, exhibits, and more. Register Now
Live From AU 2012! Don't miss live streaming of the AU 2012 Keynote Address and Innovation Forums. View the Schedule
Archived Classes On-demand classes from previous AU on-site and virtual events are available all year long. Find a Class Now
Get an insider's view of AU special events. Watch AUTV
About Autodesk UniversityAutodesk University (AU) offers a year-round learning and networking experience that helps AU members develop professionally and advance their careers. Membership is free.
**Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.**
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Gallery of the Week - BLENDER 3D
- Gallery of the Week - 3DS MAX Gallery
- Autodesk's 3D Scanning Application, Memento (Beta): In Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2015 in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- Maya 2015: A Game Development Perspective