Digital-Tutors Releases 21 New Tutorials for July
July 9, 2012 1:36 am
Oklahoma City, OK - Digital-Tutors, providers of the world's largest CG and visual effects training resource, today released 21 new full-length tutorials with over 48 hours of new training content now available for viewing.
July's new training release marks a new milestone with the training library reaching over 18,000 individual video-based lessons. New training this month includes a large selection of tutorials for ZBrush, Mudbox, Maya, 3ds Max, MotionBuilder, CINEMA 4D, Vue, After Effects, Photoshop, NUKE, MARI and more.
New Tutorials for July 2012:
Visit the new training page to see more information on the new tutorials and watch the new training release video.
Pricing and Availability
July's new tutorials and every tutorial in the world's largest CG and VFX training resource are available with a subscription to Digital-Tutors.
Digital-Tutors teaches the people who make movies and games by providing the world's largest online CG and VFX tutorial and training library. With thousands of project-based videos for more than 30 leading media and entertainment software applications, Digital-Tutors award-winning training focuses on making difficult concepts easy to understand and complex topics fun to learn.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- Gallery of the Week for May 11, 2015 - ZBrush Gallery
- Gallery of the Week - 3DS MAX Gallery
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2015 in Review
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- Maya 2015: A Game Development Perspective
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Landscape
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2015 in Review