Bongo 2.0 Beta - Animation for Designers
September 24, 2012 1:47 am
Bongo 2.0. More power to animate in Rhino
Bongo brings professional animation into Rhino 3.0 or 4.0, using familiar keyframe tools found in most high-end animation packages.
- Powerful new timeline and curve editor
- Save multiple animations per file.
- Control hundreds more parameters with the new keyframe editor and improved tweening.
- Create architectural animations from named views.
- Animate mechanical systems with the new IK engine.
- Use the powerful new expressions.
- Just drag and drop to create animations in Rhino.
- No losing valuable time changing between programs.
- Preview inside Rhino, in real time, in any shading mode.
- Render to video using any compatible renderer.
**Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.**