Bongo 2.0 Beta - Animation for Designers
September 24, 2012 1:47 am
Bongo 2.0. More power to animate in Rhino
Bongo brings professional animation into Rhino 3.0 or 4.0, using familiar keyframe tools found in most high-end animation packages.
- Powerful new timeline and curve editor
- Save multiple animations per file.
- Control hundreds more parameters with the new keyframe editor and improved tweening.
- Create architectural animations from named views.
- Animate mechanical systems with the new IK engine.
- Use the powerful new expressions.
- Just drag and drop to create animations in Rhino.
- No losing valuable time changing between programs.
- Preview inside Rhino, in real time, in any shading mode.
- Render to video using any compatible renderer.
**Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.**
- Gallery of the Week - RHINO
- Gallery of the Week - BLENDER 3D
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2015 in Review