Blacksmith3D & Texture Transformer Updated
May 19, 2014 5:47 pm
We are happy to bring you the new figure conversion for Texture
Transformer and Blacksmith3D that you have been waiting for.
Both the stand alone version of Texture Transformer and the
Blacksmith3D software that includes Texture Transformer have now
been updated and the list of updates for this new version 126.96.36.199
is below. This is a free version update for the users of
Blacksmith3D version 5, RealityPaint version 1 and everyone using
the stand alone version of Texture Transformer.
The V4 to Roxie conversion has arrived!
- Added Victoria 4.2->Roxie support in Texture Transformer
(stand alone and Blacksmith3D).
- Fixed bug with "unwarp" tools that created unexpected results when a transformation is applied to the object.
- Minor technical tweaks to the TransMorph Chisel tool.
- Fixed issue when smoothing and unwarping vertices that bordered on invisible polygons.
- Fixed bug in OS X version that resulted in a crash after exporting OBJ files.
- Fixed issue which caused interface to appear to be frozen.
- Fixed issue with the application losing keyboard focus in some circumstances.
- Improved system handling for some low RAM situations.
- Fixed issue in OS X where the mouse cursor or paint stroke would not refresh and appear to be frozen in some situations.
- Minor technical tweaks to help improve general performance.
To update Blacksmith3D, Open your B3D software, Click on the
"Menu" button, and then select "Help" and Click "Check for
Updates". If you have any problems with the automatic update
withing your software, please simply re-install the full updated
version from the FREE TRIAL links below (the FREE TRIAL is the full
version with some restricted features until your registration key
is entered). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience
any issues installing your update or if you have any questions.
To Update Texture Transformer, open your software and click the
"Update" button at the bottom of your screen. You should select
"Yes" when it says there is a new update ready.
Don't Own Blacksmith3D yet? You can get more information on the product pages below or download the Free Trial Version. All products are currently On Sale for 30% Off until June 1st.