Autodesk Virtual Entertainment Conference
September 28, 2009 1:04 am
Autodesk has announced that it will be hosting its first Virtual Entertainment Conference on Wednesday, September 30th, from 10:00AM to 3:00PM PST. The online event is free and will showcase the latest versions of Autodesk’s entertainment solutions in action- from film, to game development, design and much more.
Join industry experts like Sony Pictures Imageworks' Rodrigo Ibanez as they illustrate how Autodesk products and workflows can help artists achieve creative visions.
Check out the sessions below and register for your free spot today!
Styling and Simulation used on the characters in Sony Pictures
Animation's “Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs”
Bling Imaging discusses How to Speed up the Pipeline through
Compositor Friendly Workflows for Maya
Ubisoft discusses Prince of Persia: Bringing Elika to Life
Autodesk Maya 2010: New Features & Introducing Maya
Autodesk 3ds Max 2010: New Features
Autodesk Softimage 2010: New Features & Introducing Face Robot
Grading and VFX Concurrent Workflow featuring Autodesk Lustre,
Flame, and Smoke
* All times listed are Pacific Daylight Time
For more information about the event, please visit: www.autodesk.com/virtualentertainment
Be sure to visit:
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- News of the Week for October 12, 2015
- October 12 Gallery of the Week - Holiday Gallery
- News of the Week for October 5, 2015
- September "Vendor of the Month" - ZEDDICUSS
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Gallery of the Week - 3DS MAX Gallery
- Autodesk's 3D Scanning Application, Memento (Beta): In Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - MODO
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits