The Artist of the Month for November, 2018 is
November voting for the Artist of the Month was unusual in that we had nominated artist who was discovered to be ineligible and another artist dropped out for personal reasons. We apologize for any confusion this may have created. At the time our nominated artist dropped out, RedPhantom had the highest amount of votes.
We congratulate RedPhantom, who hails from the Writers Gallery, for being voted Artist of the Month. Here is a selection from her bio:
I like using PSP and Poser, doing crafts, writing stories, collecting and making miniatures, refinishing furniture, gardening, and playing on my computer. Anything done on a computer is playing to me. I work part time doing bookwork for a farm and am the mother of a teenager. Does anyone know how to upgrade to the 36 hour day?
The Phantom was a bicycle popular in the 1950's it came in red, green and black.
RedPhantom has an active gallery with many stories and story series posted along with accompanying artworks. Please visit her gallery. We are in the process of conducting a short interview and a video/reading from her works.
Visit RedPhantom's gallery to discover more of this talented artist's work.
- Vote for the March Artist of the Month
- Gallery of the Week for February 17, 2020 - GIMP Gallery
- Interview with Vendor of the Month - Powerage
- Gallery of the Week - Illustration Gallery
- Artist of the Month for February 2020 - NORBECA
- Gallery of the Week - Urban/Countryscapes Gallery
- News of the Week for Jan 11, 2020
- News of the Week for January 4, 2020
- January Artist of the Month - jclP
- Gallery of the Week for Dec 30, 2019- Pin-Ups Gallery