2012 Holiday Giveaway | Week 1
December 1, 2012 12:30 am
- 2015 Holiday Contest :: Now Open!
- Professional mocap animations made for DAZ characters.
- October VOM Sale from 3-d-c
- Blacksmith3D Texture Transformer Update
- Christmas Tree Tutorial in CINEMA 4D
- Renderosity All-Star Tournament
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Seasonal/Holiday [week 1]
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Seasonal/Holiday (Week Four)
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Seasonal/Holiday (Week Three)
- Renderosity "Seasonal/Holiday" Gallery (Part Two)
I really appreciate the freebies and thank you for them. It is very generous. I do have one small request, a short description such as props for poser or brushes for Photoshop would be very helpful. I'm never sure if I can use the items I'm downloading. But I do thank you for the chance to download them.
I love the gifts...BUT...when you click on the picture - nothing... I was hoping it would tell us about the product, if it was an add on, a stand alone, for poser, for daz, for maya... but we got nothing. and clicking on the name, you get it loaded straight to your download without even knowing if it will work in your system. the very first one here, I believe I already have and clicked for info, but it loaded it instantly - lo, I'm only going to pick up Sams3d bathroom - because I know the vendor, they make great stuff.... I know there is a shirt in this product gift bag that is not a shirt but just a texture, so why would I want it to take up space if I don't have the shirt? I'm just surprised with how this freebee section was laid out, you must have someone new working for you... cause I know you know we need the info on what is what before we just start downloading everything - which was my huge mistake when I first got into 3D art - lol