From everyone at Renderosity, we'd like to say 'Happy St. Patrick's Day' to the best Community of Digital Artists on the web!
This past Monday, we offered a challenge to test your knowledge of the Renderosity Gallery area. Although there were many who rose to the occassion and provided both of the correct answers, only five (5) randomly selected winners will walk away with a prize for their efforts.
Below you'll not only discover if you were one of the lucky winners but those who struggled to find the two answers will see the two words that have stumped you this past week!
Here are your five (5) winners of a $25 Renderosity Gift Certificate.
As you may recall, we're also offering a 12-month subscription to Renderosity's Prime Membership. The member receiving this prize is:
1) The horizontal word (moving left to right) is the name of a gallery submission while the vertical word (moving top to bottom) is the name of a gallery artist.
2) This gallery image was snapped with a Canon EOS 40D and can be found in the Flowers/Plants genre. Place this word in the horizontal direction.
3) This Gallery Artist submits nearly all their work to the 2D & Animals area.
4) Merriam-Webster defines this word in part as; pleasing to the sense of taste or smell especially in a mild or subtle way.
5) A portion of this artist’s name includes the ‘Garden of God’ found in the book of Genesis. The same place you might find Adam & Eve.