"Woodiny the Great" presents: Wedding Anniversary!
Whereas his wife Woodette makes a clear statement (as a friendly reminder) that:
(a) He had forgotten their 25th wedding anniversary (though only by +5 days)!
(b) A dozen of new plungers do NOT qualify as a suitable romatic gift (red roses preferred)!
(c) He had also forgotten several other important dates: Like her birthday (repeatedly and if not, had estimated it over a decade too high!!), their children's birthdays (frequently), Mother's Day (occasionally), Mother-in-law's Day (regularly) and now even Christmas, among many many more occasions!
(d) ... and that she might *finally* lose her temper, next year!!!!
- Only Woodiny's pride was harmed during the making of this scene.
- All these plungers were brand-new, still unused... besides of one.
- Please don't ask *what* she threw, when the Audience called for an encore!
- Uncle Herby is NOT married (**) and NEVER had days like these!
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Most models made in Bryce (primitives, booleans).
- The zany pic on the wheel is one of my recent DTE-Hubisms.
- Photo Impact used for text and texture work.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin, textured and posed in Bryce.
- Woodette's hair from Poser4.
(**) Momentarily not, though divorced around 15 times. I only guess why.... ;)
Dec 31, 2012 10:01:03 amby jif3d Homepage »
That's a whoops with a capital "W" !
I wonder if Woodiny pukes as well when she cranks up the revs on the wheel-o-death ? man, that's gotta hurt...and be very messy !
Kool and fun scene/concept/thingie without pride, pride scmide I say !
New Years ~Cheers~