Woody was overexcited and flabbergasted! He finally found clear WRITTEN EVIDENCE of the Mayan End of the World prophecy! Hah!!!
That sneaky Uncle Herby had nicely hidden this amazing secret in a small room, where he always locked the door when being inside. But Woody had noticed, investigated therein and now knew that "The truth is IN there, Mulder!".
- Uncle Herby could cancel these misleading news just in time before reaching WNN Live Channel. So, no harm was done to Woody's reputation.
- Jumping to conclusions is so easy, but the context *should* always matter and be known! ;)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Most models made in Bryce (primitives, booleans). Some meshes created with C4D.
- Photo Impact used for text and texture work.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin, textured and posed in Bryce.
Dec 23, 2012 10:24:32 amby claude19 Homepage »
Poor Uncle HERBY !!! ...
l'annonce de la Fin du Monde par le calendrier Maya, est une vaste opération de désinformation, car les Mayas parlent de fin d'un cycle et non de fin du Monde ! Quelle belle escroquerie intelectuelle à la quelle nous avons eu droit à la télévision depuis plusieurs mois...voire à une DESINFORMATION scandaleuse...que penser ainsi d'autres nouvelles catastrophiqes ???
the announcement of the end of the world by the Mayan calendar, is a vast disinformation because the Mayans speak of the end of a cycle, not end of the world! What a great scam to the intellective how we got on TV for several months ... even a DISINFORMATION outrageous ... and think that other catastrophic news ???
Dec 23, 2012 9:26:52 pmby blondeblurr Homepage »
Well, here in the land of your future, I can safely say - it's all over by now and it was all a big hoax ;) - but we always knew that, didn't we? LOL
In retrospect, it's always easy to say afterwards: 'I told you so!' na- na-na- na na- !
wicked humour! ...