Woody's Weltuntergang 2012 - Sun Stone incident
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise. Zoom in
Hyper-Esoteric Woody first tried to check the backside of the Sun Stone calendar and then its inside.... and thus became a victim of this self-fulfilling prophecy. Well, who could resist to such a heavy argument?!!
- No Woody was hurt during the making-of this scene! At least, not too much.
- The "expiration date" of this Mesoamerican calendar was actually intended as a mere reminder to turn that "page" to the next calendar cycle stone.
- This broken "Sun Stone" will get fixed!! Woody is already looking for his stapler and then, will return that precious artefact asap to the National Museum of Anthropology at Mexico City. (Hopefully unnoticed.)
PS, GOOD NEWS:
Calm down, all of you! The World will *not* end *21st* of December 2012!! ....... but only because the Maya didn't consider 2012 being a leapyear. Uhm...??! ;)
- Bryce4 scene and render.
- Sun Stone photo from wikipedia, used to create these Bryce terrains and their texture.
- Photo Impact for texture work (texture and bump for walls and ground plane) and adding the frame and date in the final pic.
- Woody is the Poser4 mannequin, textured and posed in Bryce.
- Various meshes used from RayDreamStudio/Carrara model library.
- December 16, 2012
- 338.3 kB
- Views Today
- Views in Last 45 Days
- Full-size Views